1) Mechanical Engineering
2) Civil & Structural Engineering
3) Electrical, Control & Instrumentation
4) Process Engineering
The iEPCon Engineering team consists of qualified, highly skilled engineers with a depth of experience in delivering all aspects of mechanical and pipe work design. The activities include the design, layout, specification and detailing of process lines, operating equipment, building services from front end through to installation.
iEPCon’s own specifications can be employed to ensure construction work achieves a high standard. 3D CAD work forms the basis for the majority of the development work undertaken by iEPCon.
Either as part of a project team or as disciplined engineers iEPCon can provide full Mechanical Engineering support to our clients, whatever the specific requirements PROVIDING SPECIFIC CAPABILITIES FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PROJECTS Within the overall subject area of mechanical engineering, our more specific capabilities include:
1) Site surveys, studies, estimates and proposals
2) Plant and pipework layouts
3) Equipment layout 2D & 3D
4) Pipework isometrics, support schedules and detail
5) Stress Analysis
6) Mechanical equipment specifications
7) Mechanical equipment design & detailing
8) Construction and installation support
9) Operations and maintenance
10) Tender documentation, technical analysis and evaluation
At iEPCon, our civil and structural capability covers a wide experience across all our industry sectors. Many projects involve the detailed planning of structures, operating plant and equipment installation, where care is required to minimize disruption to existing plant and to ensure safety during construction activities.
By utilising a partner organization, iEPCon are able to offer expert advice and management to all our projects in this area. Many projects require multi-disciplined teams and the Clancy Consulting organization fit seamlessly into our operation and many initiatives are taken forward as a true collaboration. The client then benefits from the enormous expertise the ‘whole’ can bring compared with individuals.
At iEPCon our specialist areas of capabilities within civil and structural engineering include:
Ground engineering, piling design, reclamation, water supply.
Design of and assessment of structures, foundation design, building repair and refurbishment, machinery and equipment supports, temporary works.
Building surveying and building regulation approval, building finishes/specification, capital planning approval, utility surveys, planning applications, structural appraisals, planned maintenance, insurance investigations, adaptation, re-use and conversion, demolition, reclamation.
Environmental assessments, risk analysis and assessment, audits, remediation, effluent and groundwater treatment, process water analysis.
Our Control and Electrical Engineering Department have expertise in all aspects of electrical engineering, process control, instrumentation systems, and process automation across all market sectors.
Either as part of a project team or as stand-alone disciplined engineers, iEPCon can provide full EC&I support to our clients.
Our capabilities include:
1) HAZOP participation
2) Feasibility and front end studies
3) Project estimating
4) Site surveys of electrical systems, installations and infrastructures
5) Site wide, power generation schemes and maintained power supply system for critical plant items.
6) Design of earthing and lightning protection schemes
7) Lighting design
8) Engineering and design of surface heating
9) Control system philosophy
10) Control system user requirement specification
11) Control system functional designs specification
12) Fully automated schemes for process operations
13) Wireless instrumentation Schemes
14) Specification of instrumentation and electrical equipment
15) Electrical schematics & instrument loop diagrams
16) Factory & site acceptance tests of control & instrumentation packages
17) Site engineering management and project commissioning
iEPCon’s process engineering team forms an immensely important part of the strategic development of the business and these process engineering strengths, covering all market sectors, enable us to provide valuable support to our clients at an earlier stage in the development of the project. It’s due to this earlier involvement that we can maximize our value to our customers.
The balance and cross fertilization of experience within our team at iEPCon allows us to excel in providing innovative yet practical, cost effective solutions to our clients varied projects.
Our team of Process Engineers collectively have a broad experience of different manufacturing industries including the pharmaceutical, chemical, water and food sectors. This includes both operational experience and the design and implementation of Projects for manufacturing sites.
The Process Engineering Department at iEPCon are capable of undertaking all aspects of process design and are particularly adept at liaising closely with Clients to develop Projects from a conceptual scheme to the preparation of sanction grade estimates and then through to the detailed design, implementation and commissioning.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
1) Concept Design and Feasibility Studies
2) Front End Design Studies (complete with cost estimates)
3) Flow sheet/ P & ID preparation and development
4) Selection and Specification of Process Plant
5) Process Design Safety, Risk Assessments, Risk Analysis and Consequence Assessment
6) Co-ordination, chairing and reporting of Hazard Studies
7) Environmental Assessments
8) Relief Stream Design and Verification
9) Design of Process Effluent and Emission Systems
10) Plant Support and Troubleshooting
11) Commissioning and Testing