At iEPCon Engineering we provide you with world class Inspection, NDT (Non Destructive Testing), Asset Integrity, Engineering Consultancy & Project Management Services. We strive towards providing a wide range of quality services to our clients through a competent and qualified workforce, according to local and International codes / standards.
INSPECTIONS & NON-DESTRUCTIVE TETSING (NDT):
- Pressure Vessels & Process Piping Inspections
- Storage Tank Inspections
- Non Destructive Testing & Examination (NDT)
- Material Testing & Failure Investigations
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Lifting & Lifted Equipment Inspections
- Electrical Safety Audits
Pressure Vessels & Process Piping Inspections:
IEPCon Engineering, provides one window solution to all your Inspection, Asset Integrity and Quality Control needs. We offer a comprehensive pressure equipment inspection service solving any of your compliant issues. Occupational Health and Safety Legislation requires the employer to provide a safe workplace. With regards to pressure equipment, this means regular inspection according to the local & International codes/Standards (AS/NZS 3788, API 510, API 570, AS1210, ASME VIII etc) are to be done.
Scope of Work includes:
- Commissioning & De-commissioning Inspections
- First In-Service Inspections
- Risk Based Inspections
- Remaining Life Calculation
- Fitness for Services Analysis
- Preparation of Inspection Test Plan
- Review of Performance Qualification Records
- Welder Performance Qualification
- NDT(Non Destructive Testing and Examination)
- Hold Point Witness
- Quality Control (Stage Inspection) during manufacturing
- Compilation of Manufacturer Data Report (MDR)
- Facilitating your equipment in getting Plant & Design registration
Storage Tanks Inspections:
IEPCon Engineering provides you with trusted independent assessment, inspection and verification to ensure the safety of your storage tanks that will help you to assure the integrity of your storage tanks by complying with local regulations and the relevant standards and codes.
We offer you a comprehensive range of services for both underground storage tanks (UST) and above ground storage tanks (AST). Our storage tank inspection, audit and services include:
- Internal & External Inspection
- Remaining Life Calculations
- NDT( Non Destructive Testing/Examination)
- Bottom scanning of tank floor
- External thickness measurements and calculation reviews
- Hydro test witness
Non Destructive Testing & Examination (NDT):
IEPCon Engineering helps you ensure the reliability and safety of your products, equipment or plant assets with our world-class services in non-destructive testing (NDT), Material Testing and Welding Quality. Our Total Quality Assurance services can support production processes, quality control, and regulatory compliance as well as new construction, pipelines, plant maintenance and scheduled shutdown inspection. Our vast expertise and knowledge in NDT and materials testing means we can select the right techniques and procedures to detect defects and irregularities in your products, equipment, production facilities or plant assets and provide you with necessary data to assist you in making informed decision.
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detection
- Ultrasonic Thickness gauging
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (Dry method & Fluorescent method)
- Dye Penetrant Test
- Ferrite Measurement
- Radiography Test
- Positive Material Identification
- Coating Thickness Measurement
- Vacuum Test
- Phased Array
- Time of Flight Diffraction
- Remote Visual Inspection
Material Testing & Failure Investigations:
IEPCon Engineering provides comprehensive range of metallurgical services such as failure analysis/investigation, Material identification and recommendation, Metallography – Microstructure and macro test, manual ferrite count, etch structure classification for screening test before corrosion resistance test, graphite classification, microscopic thickness measurement, grain size, inclusion contents, and other general metallurgical services.
The majority of these Metallurgical tests have to be done under laboratory conditions however there is good news IEPCon Engineering has the ability to do a range of these Metallurgical Services on site and in-situ thus enabling considerable savings by reducing delays and downtime.
- Failure Analysis / Investigation
- Material Identification
- Macroscopic Examination
- Micro constituents counting
- Etch structure classification
- Case depth determination
- Graphite classification test
- Microscopic thickness measurement
- Grain size measurement
- Inclusion contents test
- Ferrite Measurement
- XRF Spectroscopy (PMI)
- Tensile test
- Compression test
- Shear test
- Torque / Torsion test
- Flexural / modulus of bend test
- Ductility / Bend test
- Coating bend test
- Weld fracture test
- Impact test
- Hardness test
- Portable Hardness Test
- Titanium Intergranular corrosion test
- Pitting corrosion resistance test
- Crevice corrosion resistance test
- Intergranular corrosion resistance test
- Nitric acid boiling test
- Neutral Salt spray test
- Dezincification test on copper alloys
- Passivation confirmation test
- NACE Hydrogen Induced cracking
Risk Based Inspections (RBI):
As an expert in risk based inspection (RBI), IEPCon Engineering works with clients to implement Risk-Based Inspections (RBI), a Total Quality Assurance approach that minimizes downtime and ensures equipment longevity for oil and chemical plants. Analysis of fixed equipment, piping, pipelines, and pressure relief devices at your facility using an RBI approach can increase the effectiveness of your mechanical integrity inspection program while minimizing risk to Health, Safety and the Environment (HS&E) and maximizing resources utilization.
Key Benefits of Risk-Based Inspections (RBI):
Our risk based inspection service enables you to develop the best approach for your inspection activities using risk analysis. We can help you:
- Analyze the likelihood and consequences of failure
- Comply with all applicable governing regulations and guidelines
- Develop a cost-effective inspection and maintenance program
- Ensure mechanical integrity and reliability
- Prioritize and focus your inspection and maintenance resources on plant items and parts that pose the highest risks
- A more cost-effective alternative to traditional inspection, usually by means of nondestructive testing
- More reliable equipment and plant operation.
- Identification of the operational risks associated with equipment via material degradation
- Adherence to codes of compliance resulting in increased safety
- Reduction in plant downtime
Lifting & Lifted Equipment Inspections:
IEPCon Engineering offer a comprehensive inspection service covering all lifting and rigging equipment. Inspections is conducted by our qualified inspectors and provide reports detailing current status of all equipment. Our qualified staff will program regular inspections to suit your requirements.
We offer a complete testing/certification service for the following items, (but not limited to):
- Wire Rope Slings
- Chain Slings
- Flat Webbing and Round Slings
- Fibre Rope Slings
- Chain and Lever Hoists
- Electric and Pneumatic Hoists.
- Lifting Beams & Light Crane structures
Electrical Safety Audits:
We are providing services and solutions to industrial, commercial and professional customers concerning detailed engineering in electrical field. Our services enable our users to achieve greater productivity, convenience and safety in many cases, to do thing couldn’t do before.
Electrical design entails planning, creating, testing, or supervising the development and installation of electrical equipment, including lighting equipment, power systems, power distribution, fire and life safety systems, electronic components, and voice and data communications infrastructure.
Electrical Safety Audit:
Electrical Safety Audit is examining the safety of electrical installations of any industrial unit or organization. Electrical Safety Audit is performed by enquiry, inspection, testing and verification. Electrical Safety Audits are conducted by experienced professionals who assist clients in reducing risk and help to ensure compliance with applicable Safety Standards and Regulations.
An energy audit is an inspection survey and analysis of energy flows, for energy conservation in a building, processor system to reduce the amount of energy input into the system without negatively affecting the output(s).
As Built Drawing and Documentation:
As built drawings are usually the original design drawings revised to reflect any changes made in the field, i.e., design changes issued by change order, component relocations required for coordination, rerouting of distribution systems, etc.
Maintenance management is the process of overseeing maintenance resources so that the organization does not experience downtime from broken equipment or waste money on inefficient maintenance procedures.