Today businesses cannot always provide the focus and time to deliver projects effectively, to find the right expertise at the right stage of a project, and as a result, suffer additional costs on projects through poor conception, planning, procurement and execution. Most companies today are under pressure. Budgets are cut, resources reduced, timescales ever more challenging, yet still productivity increases are demanded.
At iEPCon, we ensure that all our clients’ project objectives are fulfilled, by utilizing an outside organization for project management.
The use of project management support techniques gives better initial planning and assessment of risks. It provides a greater chance of forecasting problem areas while there is still time to take corrective action and it allows flexibility for alternative modes of operation. The successful project management service offered by iEPCon concentrates on the three prime issues of time, cost and quality, ensuring a coherent structure for managing all three.
Project Management Philosophy:
The principles behind the successful delivery of on-time projects embrace the following fundamental aspects:
1) Providing expert advice from day one
2) Setting clear objectives and a defined scope
3) Supplying crucial resources where and when required
4) Using a structured process for managing risk
5) The tight control of budgets
6) Management of communications and supply chain relationships
7) Deliver the project completed, on time, on budget as originally intended
8) Performance measurement through key performance indicators
1) Plant & Process Optimization
2) Factory Expansion
3) Factory Relocation
4) Plant Design & Build
6) Tank Farms
7) Fuel Storage & Blending
8) Fire Suppression Systems
9) Energy Management & Reduction
10) Feasibility Studies
11) Construction & Supervision
12) Office Fit outs