1) Vendor Assessment & Audits
2) Vendor Assessment & Audits Quality Assurance & Quality Control
3) Independent Verification / Competency Assessment
Vendor assessment and technical audit services from IEPCon Engineering – assess the ability of your vendor or supplier to deliver your orders and ensure regulatory compliance.
Our vendor assessment and technical audit services include:
1) Quality assurance audits
2) Assessment of measuring equipment functionality & product control processes
3) We provide support confidence in having accurate measurement by ensuring
4) measuring instruments are fit for purpose
5) measurements are made correctly
6) representations about measurements are accurate
7) Assessment of current/projected workload and equipment capabilities
8) Assessment of the management structure
9) Assessment of welding and fabrication procedures
10) Verification of the quality management system
11) Verification of handling and storage of materials
12) Verification of human qualification, hardware and resources
13) Verification of workshop facilities and manufacturing techniques
14) Verification of non-destructive testing procedures
iEPCon Engineering assure the quality of all materials, structures, components and systems utilized in the construction, manufacturing and operation of your industrial facilities.
iEPCon Engineering provides an integrated, systematic approach to ensuring that customers and suppliers alike have an effective and sound quality system in place. Quality Assurance goes beyond just product safety requirements to actually accelerate time-to-market, improve product quality and reduce overall costs.
We can help you:
1) Assure the quality of all equipment, materials, structures, components and systems utilized in the construction, manufacturing and operation of all types of industrial facilities
2) Comply with all relevant quality standards and regulations
3) Verify materials, parts and final products through independent checks, audits, inspections and witnessing
4) Benefit from quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) both off-site at manufacturers’ facilities and on-site during the construction process
Our off-site quality assurance and quality control services include:
1) Assistance in defining a QA/QC program that meets the full scope of all regulatory requirements
2) Performing pre-award or pre-qualification surveys, including a complete review of the suppliers’ QA program to meet government or purchaser requirements
3) Review of the design, specifications, drawings and specified standards to assure compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements
4) Formal equipment audits at the premises of your architect, constructor, manufacturer or sub-supplier – before and during manufacture
5) Organization of QA training courses
Our on-site quality assurance and quality control services include:
1) QA of the organizations involved in the construction, manufacture and operation of your facility
2) Review of specifications, procedures and specified standards utilized on the construction site
3) Monitoring materials testing
4) Inspection, witnessing or verification to establish the quality of a material, structure or system during manufacturing
5) Factory acceptance tests of installations and equipment
6) Pre-shipment inspections and loading supervision during the transportation phase
7) Monitoring storage methods and preventive maintenance systems of plant equipment before and during installation
8) Organization and implementation of record retention systems
iEPCon Engineering ensure that a ‘competent person’ undertakes a particular task or activity in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
VoC (Verification of Competency) is defined as ‘a method of documented evaluation of the skill level of a person against defined competency standards in order to evaluate the person’s ability to carry out the relevant activity or works.’
Accredited companies are required to ensure that workers operating mobile plant are competent, and that there is a system in place to ensure operators of mobile plant have met the minimum legislative requirements.
IEPCon Engineering conduct independent Verification of Competency against defined competency standards and prepare details technical assessment report that help client in decision making.